Do you want to be a part of a multi-billion-dollar organization that is rapidly growing and is responsible for 200M MAU and exabytes of customer data in the cloud at high performance and scale? Do you want to work on technically challenging problems on the cloud in a full-stack environment, with an opportunity to influence the roadmap and vision of not only your team but your partner teams as well? If so, come join the OneDrive-SharePoint (ODSP) team as part of Office M365 ecosystem in Hyderabad!
SharePoint helps millions of people work better together and empowers the biggest companies in the world to solve mission critical problems. We create global scale services to store, secure and manage some of the most sensitive data on the planet.
We have fantastic opportunities and are on the front-line of making many of our next generation architecture investments to deliver multi-geo content store, amazing performance/scale/reliability, and security capabilities using scalable cloud distributed systems.
Towards this vision, we are seeking a strong and highly motivated engineers to disrupt and build next generation of products and take it to the next level:
- Lead the design/development of software and ensure its quality.
- Defining new components with complete understanding of service interdependencies and limitations.
- Possess knowledge and is curious to learn more about performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
- Creating prototypes and proof-of-concepts for iterative development.
- Work effectively with product development and engineering teams.
- You must be self-driven, curious to learn, proactive, and result-oriented.
- Bachelors, Masters, or PhD in computer science or equivalent
- 3+yrs of strong CS fundamentals and exceptional coding skills
- Good communication and cross group collaboration skills
- Experience in Azure, Exchange, or other cloud and distributed systems is a big plus