We are looking to hire an experienced and energetic Software Engineer to join the Customer Experience (CX) / Support Experience Group (SXG) team. We are building the next generation of our applications running on Azure that pull together Dynamics 365, Office 365 and several other Microsoft cloud services to deliver high value, complete, and predictive application scenarios across all devices and form factors. We innovate quickly and collaborate closely with our partners and customers in a very agile, high-energy environment. If the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse engineering team, on enabling end-to-end business scenarios using cutting-edge technologies and to solve challenging problems for large scale 24x7 business SaaS applications excite you, please come and talk to us!
This is an opportunity for you to make a broad positive impact, whether you like building appealing user experiences, enjoy solving complex problems, or have a real passion for enabling intricate business processes. Learn together with us how to maintain live site availability for active usage by thousands of customers across the world while rapidly delivering new business scenarios.
We want you for your passion for technology, your curiosity and willingness to learn, your ability to communicate well in a team environment, your desire to make our team better with your contributions, and your ability to deliver.
- Developing scripts and templates for automated, fault-tolerant deployment of services
- Developing and debugging product/test code within a micro-services architecture as well as Microsoft Dynamics based systems.
- Increasing the footprint and scale of services through additional data centers and clusters
- Creates and implements code for a product, service, or feature, reusing code as applicable.
- Contributes to efforts to break down larger work items into smaller work items and provides estimation.
- Troubleshooting live site issues as part of both product development and live site rotations.
- Acts as a Designated Responsible Individual (DRI) working on-call to monitor system/product feature/service for degradation, downtime, or interruptions and gains approval to restore system/product/service for simple problems.
- Remains current in skills by investing time and effort into staying abreast of current developments that will improve the availability, reliability, efficiency, observability, and performance of products while also driving consistency in monitoring and operations at scale.
- BS degree or higherr in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field.
- Solid coding, debugging, algorithm design, and problem-solving skills.
- Passion for improving software quality and engineering excellence.
- Experience in developing, debugging, and supporting code in object-oriented languages and database query languages.
- Background on services and cloud computing a plus.
- Prior experience building business-centric web applications and latest web development technologies
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with applicable law, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, citizenship, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, immigration status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran or military status, race, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application process, read more about requesting accommodations.