We are looking for a Supply Chain Data Analyst for our Cloud Supply Chain Transformation organization. This role is an individual contributor, but with a responsibility to influence, plan, execute, and report up to our Supply Chain Executive leadership. Analyst will oversee CSCP operations planning processes using qualitative and quantitative methods. Collaborates with workstream stakeholders to align, refine, and improve CSCP planning and execution. Analyzes processes for assigned workstream to identify data quality issues and provide recommendations for short term and long-term corrective actions in conjunction with CSCP transformation initiatives. Leverages knowledge related to data analytics, supply chain and ERP as well as development of dashboards using business intelligence tools. Guides continuous and closed loop data quality initiatives that will improve organization efficiency. Identifies and recommends solutions for data quality that reduce operational inefficiencies, minimize manual work, and drive improved CSCP capabilities. Influences aligned workstream leaders and provides data driven insights to augment the improvement of existing tools, as well as expedite the adoption of new tools and processes.
- In this role you are required to develop BI solutions to measure and deliver data quality at scale
- Understand business process, master data quality requirements and create data visualization to deliver insights and metrics
- Work closely with analysts and engineering to deliver solutions aligned to established architecture rules
- Ability to navigate highly matrixed organization to commit to deliverables, due dates, and clear accountability for action follow up
- Provide clear, effective, and timely communications
- Maintain flexibility with regard to work hours to support worldwide communications as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Engineering, Analytics or business
- 5-7 years' experience in Supply Chain/Product Data operations/Data Analytics
- Power BI, Excel, data analytics & reporting tools
- Should be proficient in SQL query building, or other databases management.
- Enterprise data management, integration, analytical, and data quality skills
- Experience as a data engineer, BI developer, or data analyst
- Thorough knowledge of SQL, DataBricks, Cosmos, Spark
- Excellent Power BI Skills
- Understands data pipelines, data cleansing, data transformations and other analytical techniques required for data manipulation
- Ability to manage numerous competing priorities in a flexible and fast-paced environment
- Ability to successfully collaborate across multiple teams
- Capable of strong individual contribution and influence across non-direct reporting teams
- Problem-solving capability
- Ability to maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments
- Cloud / high tech supply chain experience is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication, organization, and time-management skills with high attention to detail
- Analytical aptitude while able to maintain a broader perspective, identifies and evaluates opportunities to enhance the business through cross-group collaboration.