Oncology Product Manager
The people we serve need you to achieve the extraordinary. That's why at Novartis we empower you to bring your best self; we value your diversity of thought and trust your ability to make things happen.
The main purpose of this role is to define product strategy in agreement with local management and global marketing department, and implement supporting tactical plans/projects.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develops brand strategy, promotional campaigns & tactical plans within marketing budgets
• Prepares content of Integrated Brand Teams and Launch Teams.
• Runs market research programs & market insights for responsible brand and monitors /anticipates market development
• Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brand(s)
• Lead the cross-functional local/regional brand Team, incl. coordination ofIntegrated Product Strategy Plan, and monitoring the execution of objectives
• Lead the development of promotional activities in line with internal SOPs and Code of Conduct guidelines.
• Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results. -Identifies area market insights and opportunity via customer interactions
• Executes central marketing activities as well as regional initiated marketing activities