Regional Sourcing Manager - IT category
The Regional Sourcing Manager (IT Category) is responsible for aligning global/region/local with respective IT categories and Procurement stakeholders (Business Partners) to implement Procurement projects to realize key productivity targets. Provides end-to-end category and project management in the areas of Information Technologies (IT) categories.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Implement global category strategy at local level OR implement sourcing business plan for area of responsibility; directly deploys global category strategy at site level.
• Supervise the implementation of sourcing plans for the sub-category & deliver sub-category savings targets following engagement in the target setting process.
• Provide input into the overall Category segmentation and identification of key supplier relationships or may directly control purchases with respect to supplier choice, timing and commercial conditions on a local basis (may vary between divisions depending on way spend is controlled).
• Manage strategic sub-category supplier relationships, and implement consistent key performance indicators for the sub-category, and report on suppliers’ performance.
• Collect supplier information and feedback from Divisions, countries, sites, Category teams and Business Partners, and deliver Procurement Balanced Scorecard metrics for the relevant sub-category.
• Create, apply, complete and reviews major contracts for the sub-category and ensure that negotiated contracts are clearly communicated for the sub-category area