Sourcing Manager - IT & Digital
To be responsible for multiple categories in one country OR one cross divisional category in one country part of the Category aligned teams. May lead the delivery of individual projects defined as part of the Annual Category Plan; to focus on project delivery with activities including requirements gathering, market analysis, qualifying and selecting suppliers with the relevant Business Partners and stakeholders, as well as non-sourcing projects such as demand management and process improvement.
- Implement global category strategy at local level OR implement sourcing business plan for area of responsibility; directly deploys global category strategy at site level.
- Supervise the implementation of sourcing plans for the sub-category & deliver sub-category savings targets following engagement in the target setting process.
- Provide input into the overall Category segmentation and identification of key supplier relationships or may directly control purchases with respect to supplier choice, timing and commercial conditions on a local basis (may vary between divisions depending on way spend is controlled).
- Manage strategic sub-category supplier relationships, and implement consistent key performance indicators for the sub-category, and report on suppliers’ performance.
- Collect supplier information and feedback from Divisions, countries, sites, Category teams and Business Partners, and deliver Procurement Balanced Scorecard metrics for the relevant sub-category.
- Create, apply, complete and reviews major contracts for the sub-category and ensure that 1/3 negotiated contracts are clearly communicated for the sub-category area and that they are consistently applied
- Manage strategic sub-category supplier relationships, and implement consistent key performance indicators for the sub-category, ensuring that any supplier performance risks and issues are resolved on a timely basis to end-user satisfaction.