Product Specialist - Heart Failure (Penang)
As a Product Specialist for Heart Failure based in Penang, you will be responsible (directly or indirectly) for achieving sales targets and promoting the products to health care professionals for a specific account, product or a given territory in a specialty area and bring specialist knowledge in the required therapeutic area.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales & marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives.
• Accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales. Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels
• Provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support, including referral networks. Ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationship.
• Have a deep understanding in the respective specialist area and priority products. Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors
• Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports. Handle enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
• Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives. Provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
• Follow all adverse events guidelines, and Code of Conduct Guidelines as promoted by Novartis Demonstrate Behavior in accordance with Novartis code of practices. Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt. Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable)