Software Developer (R)
More than 100,000 unique, curious, and empowered individuals are inspired by our purpose.
This role will join a team embarking on the adoption and use of open-source tools for clinical trial reporting. This team have high visibility within the organization and are excited to embark on this high priority critical initiative with an agile, user-focused mentality.
This role will focus on hands on development of tools to modernize how we analyse clinical trial data for reporting which occurs in a highly regulated environment. You will work as part of an interdisciplinary team to contribute to the design and development of these tools while helping to embed software development standard processes in the day-to-day way of working.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Play a key role in the development of technical tools (packages, applications, etc.) that enable clinical trial teams to use open source in a GxP setting.
- Integrate software development standard processes into your everyday work and inspire and coach others within your team to emulate these practices.
- Appetite to engage with end-users to better understand their current experience and desired future state as well as the potential for business impact.
- Contribute to enabling the uptake of tools through training and documentation and end-user iteration.
- Help drive the culture of open-source development through engagement in external communities to both contribute new packages / features as well as maintenance and support activities.