Software Development Director-Analytics
Independently lead Data Science and AI global initiatives part of the overall Enterprise
and Divisional Data Science Strategy to contribute solving unmet medical needs, in
collaboration with various stakeholders.
Your Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Develops and executes roadmap for the team to innovate in multiple business verticals by transforming the way to solve a problem using Data Science and Artificial Intelligence.
• Strategically coordinates, prioritize and efficiently allocates the team resources to critical initiatives: plans resources proactively, anticipates and actively manages change,sets stakeholder expectations as required, identifies operational risks and enable the team to drives issues to resolution, balances multiple priorities and minimizes surprise escalations
• Design, develop and deliver various data science based insights, outcomes and innovation (using mathematics, computer science, statistics, engineering, management science,technology, economics, etc.) and create “proof of concepts and blueprints” to drive faster,timely, highly precise, workable and proactive decision making based on data based insights and science and shape strategic glidepath of the company.
• Selection of innovative methods including machine learning, deep learning, other cognitive
computing methods and artificial intelligence
• Support of User Experience Design and development of advanced analytics products