Field Product Specialist- Oncology
About the Role
Novartis is unable to offer relocation support for this role: please only apply if this location is accessible for you.
About the Role:
We are looking for experienced sales professionals to help us with our ambitious mission to reach twice as many patients twice as fast. As a Field Product Specialist you will be responsible (directly or indirectly) for achieving sales targets, promoting the products to medical practitioners and allied health care professional as well as bringing specialist knowledge in the Oncology therapeutic area.
This role reports directly into the Area Manager.
• Design business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales & marketing campaigns, sales presentations vital to achieve agreed objectives. Accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales.
• Provide key account/hospital network support, market access support, including referral networks. Have a deep understanding in the respective specialist area and priority products.
• Enhance the knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors.
• Accomplish agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels. Ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationship. Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports.
• Manage enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures. Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
• Deliver input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting. Follow all adverse events guidelines, and Code of Conduct Guidelines as promoted by Novartis.