- Development in an agile environment using the Scrum method
- Contributing to the planning, implementation and optimisation of our orderbird app, its architecture and software design
- The occasional deep dive into underlying issues such as threading and concurrency
- Helping to think through the ongoing development of the product, optimising user flows and improving usability
(Senior) iOS Developer (d/f/m)
We are looking for an Expert Swift/Objective-C Developer (d/f/m) who will help us build scalable, sustainable and testable software that will revolutionize the Hospitality industry. If you are a person that likes to work on a cross-functional team, are interested in automating processes and influencing our way of working, then we look forward to receiving your application!
- Ideally 7+ years of iOS experience
- Advanced knowledge of Swift/Objective-C, interoperability in the iOS ecosystem
- Experience with major OOP, iOS software patterns like MVC, MVVM, Viper and SOLID principles
- Experience with Core Data, Auto-Layout, KVC/KVO, Xcode debugging instruments
- Experience with clean code practices, writing unit tests, pair programming, Scrum, etc.
- We want to see you thrive: The possibility to work remote from Germany (we offer a hybrid working model)
- Great place to work: An office with a rooftop terrace in Berlin-Kreuzberg and adorable office dogs who are already looking forward to meet you
- We love to work but we also love to rest: 28 paid vacation days (30 paid vacation days from your 3rd year at orderbird onwards)
- Company events - we stand together and celebrate our successes! Wether it’s a summer event, a BBQ session on our rooftop or our monthly get-together organized by two departments
- Our DNA: Fast and clear decision-making processes and close cooperation with all stakeholders and plenty of scope for your input, creativity and a good deal of responsibility
- Come as you are: We have no dresscode and want you to feel comfortable being who you are. Everyone is welcome!
- We are one team: A committed, friendly and international team – we know everyone says that, but itʼs really true!
- Company update every Wednesday: Different teams give an update on their current projects and you get the chance to meet new birds and hear their Fun Facts
- The opportunity to create a leading solution landscape that leads small and medium-sized restaurateurs and neighbourhood businesses to success
- You won’t get bored here: Our support team loves to bake, Uta cooks lunch, our marketing team writes birthday poems or we go out for a running session! What do you want to do next?