Senior Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
We’re a diverse group of committed individuals empowered to thrive on challenge, share ideas, and pursue our ambition to transform the way commerce works.
So what about you? Do you want to help shape the future? Join us and you’ll open the gateway to a world of endless possibilities.
At Productsup you’ll be an intrinsic player in a vibrant culture that brings together people with opportunities, ideas with implementation, and ambition with achievement.
You can make great things happen in your career by making great things happen in commerce.
Productsup - the place where people are empowered to shape the future of commerce.
Your role and goals
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (Website) to join our highly talented Marketing team!
In this role, you will be part of the Digital team and will team up with our webmaster who is maintaining the content part of the website and maintaining CRO / AB Testing, among other things.
In your first 3 months, you will:
- Participate in our comprehensive onboarding program, which covers introductions to your new colleagues, the company, our strategy and goals, our products, our valued clients, your initial priorities for a successful start, and the efficient tools we use
- Receive training on our current Website platform setup and the necessary tools
- Present your ideas to the team, contributing your insights and implementing your own initiatives.
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Assume full responsibility for website development and maintenance
- Contribute your ideas and input to our 2024-2026 roadmap, taking ownership of the development of these ideas
- Enhance our website with new functionalities, such as SEO-related additions, personalization, and improvements to our Demo Video builder
- Explore the potential of AI, particularly in terms of personalization. We're eager to hear your innovative ideas!
What you bring to the team
- Experience in building performant, responsive, robust single-page web applications
- Proven experience with continuous integration tools, including GIT and JIRA
- Proficiency in communication protocols (HTTP, SOAP, JSON, etc.)
- Knowledge of using APIs and configuring/managing Headless CMS systems
- Familiarity with Amazon CloudFront, AWS, S3, and Heroku
- Proficiency in addressing cross-browser compatibility issues
What we offer you
- A permanent position with an attractive salary at our growing company
- The option to work remotely and flexibly, because we know outstanding talent knows best how and where to work
- A unique and thorough onboarding program where you’ll learn the ins and outs of our company and product
- Ongoing internal and external training, plus a yearly learning budget to help you continuously grow professionally and further your career with Productsup
- Opportunities for engaging in our Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives, plus one paid Impact Day per year dedicated to voluntary work
- Employee referral bonuses: we know that talent attracts talent, and we encourage you to refer people you know to join our team
- The opportunity to take ownership and responsibility, impacting the company’s growth in an international environment with 40+ nationalities
Productsup values diversity. We celebrate our differences and strive to learn from each other with the firm conviction that diversity drives innovation. Our commitment to equal opportunities begins at the hiring process and extends to our whole working culture. We pledge to social and environmental initiatives that support a sustainable environment. Everyone has a unique contribution to make and all are welcome.