Product Manager - Data/Tech (all genders)
We are building a global eCommerce powerhouse by prioritizing operational efficiency through the use of accurate scaling and technology. With a recent Series C raise of over €80 million and ongoing strategic acquisitions, Razor Group is poised to make a significant impact on the e-commerce industry. Our vision is becoming a reality!
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading and working with a team of data analysts and data scientists to drive data-driven decision-making processes across the organization. You will play a crucial role in translating raw data into actionable insights, enabling the company to make informed strategic and operational decisions. The Product Manager role is a key player in the company's success by providing accurate, timely and relevant data analysis and recommendations to senior management and various business units.
Your responsibilities will include:
- being the critical bridge between data science, business intelligence and engineering teams across several data products in M&A and e-Commerce operations
- being an expert in BI and data science workflows and also in our business strategy and operations
- owning solution design, prioritization, communication, stakeholder management, design and specifications for specific products within the tech & analytics team’s product portfolio
- owning and driving the product roadmap for a portfolio of tech and analytics products, delivering updates on products to all levels of the organization including senior management
- brainstorming product ideas with functional stakeholders, test hypotheses, estimate costs and benefits, and determine priority of viable products
- clearly communicating the vision, strategy, and roadmap for each product to stakeholders using a range of formal and informal communication channels
- providing daily leadership and direction to cross-functional team(s) on priorities, driving a culture of business impact, transparency, and trust
To succeed in this role you:
- have 3+ years of work experience in product management or in tech-oriented projects at fast growing startup, e-commerce, management consulting, or similar
- have completed Bachelor and / or Masters studies at top tier university, ideally pursuing one of the following degrees: Business Analytics, Data Science, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics
- are experienced in one or more of the following is a plus: Amazon FBA, Marketplace, Planning & Buying, E- commerce, Retail, Supply Chain Management, Category Management, Vendor Management, Partner Experience
- have an ability to work with large quantities of data and business skills to leverage analytics for problem solving and decision making
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You also possess great interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders
- are tech savvy and provide thought leadership by monitoring industry and technology trends
- need to be an innovative, strategic thinker and be able to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with changing priorities
- have an innate ability to organize, manage, and prioritize tasks
ABOUT RAZOR GROUP
Today Razor Group is one of Europe’s fastest growing and most profitable unicorns. By partnering with winning e-commerce merchants to onboard, optimize, and operate successful brands, we are on our way to revolutionize the e-commerce world. We have raised nearly $1 billion in equity and debt funding till date from leading investors like Blackrock, Victory Park Capital, L Catterton and Upper90 , and recently closed our $80 mil Series C round. We are also consolidating the aggregator space, and have acquired leading aggregators Factory14 in Spain, Valoreo in Latin America, and our German competitor Stryze. With our HQ in Berlin, we also have a presence in Austin, London, Delhi NCR, and Hangzhou.