Lead - Data Engineer
Location : India
Type of Work : Remote
Type of Contract : Full-time
Department : Tech & Analytics
With over $550M raised, Razor Group is one of the largest Amazon FBA companies in the world. We are building a global consumer goods giant by acquiring and scaling winning Amazon FBA brands. We are growing our rockstar team and are looking for committed people with entrepreneurial drive and a desire to build a world-class company. We have offices in Austin, London, Berlin, New Delhi and Shanghai and reached unicorn status after less than two years of operations. Join our rocketship!
Your Mission :
- You are responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining robust and scalable software applications using Python.
- You should collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Your role involves writing efficient, reusable, and modular code following best practices and coding standards.
- Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic under your purview, ensuring high performance and responsiveness.
- Your responsibility is to identify and resolve bottlenecks and bugs, maintaining both code quality and application performance.
- As part of your duties, work on backend services, APIs, and third-party integrations.
- You are expected to participate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback to your peers.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and trends in Python development to remain well-informed and effective in your role.
Your Profile :
- You should hold a Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- You should have a proven track record of 5+ years of experience as a Python Developer and a strong portfolio of projects, you are well-qualified for the role.
- You are expected to have knowledge of relational databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g., DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc.).
- You must be familiar with version control systems (e.g., Git)
- You should have an understanding of code optimization and techniques for improving performance.
- Drawing from proven experience in a leadership role, you should demonstrate the ability to lead and motivate teams.
- Your profile should showcase strong strategic thinking and decision-making capabilities.
- You are expected to exhibit excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with team members and stakeholders.
- You are expected to highlight a track record of successful change management and fostering a positive team culture.
- You are required to demonstrate the ability to drive performance through effective coaching, feedback, and development initiatives.
- You are required to showcase strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
About Razor Group
Today Razor Group is one of Germany’s fastest growing and most profitable unicorns. By partnering with winning e-commerce merchants to onboard, optimize, and operate successful brands, we are on our way to revolutionize the e-commerce world. Since our founding in 2020, we have reached over $1 billion in value with the backing of top investors like Black Rock, VPC, and 468. In addition to that we have integrated over 200 top-rated brands into our operating platform across the globe. With our HQ in Berlin, we also have a presence in Austin, London, Madrid, Shenzhen, New Delhi, and Bangalore.
Leave your mark on the world of e-commerce and join the Home of Entrepreneurs. Hop onto the Razor rocketship now!