Location : India
Type of Work : Remote
Type of Contract : Full-time
Department : Tech & Analytics
With over $550M raised, Razor Group is one of the largest Amazon FBA companies in the world. We are building a global consumer goods giant by acquiring and scaling winning Amazon FBA brands. We are growing our rockstar team and are looking for committed people with entrepreneurial drive and a desire to build a world-class company. We have offices in Austin, London, Berlin, New Delhi and Shanghai and reached unicorn status after less than two years of operations. Join our rocketship!
Your Mission :
- You are expected to develop, test, and maintain robust and scalable software applications using Python.
- You should collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Your responsibility includes writing efficient, reusable, and modular code following best practices and coding standards.
- You would Integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness.
- Your role involves identifying and resolving bottlenecks and bugs, maintaining code quality and application performance.
- You are required to work on backend services, APIs, and third-party integrations.
- As part of your duties, you would participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peers.
- You are expected to stay updated on emerging technologies and trends in Python development to remain informed and effective in your role.
Your Profile :
- You should have a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- You are expected to demonstrate proven 0-2 years of experience as a Python Developer with a strong portfolio of projects.
- You must possess knowledge of relational databases (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g., DynamoDB, MongoDB, etc.).
- You should also be familiar with version control systems, such as Git.
- You are required to have an understanding of code optimization and techniques for improving performance.
- Your profile should highlight strong problem-solving skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- You should exhibit excellent collaboration and communication skills to effectively contribute to team efforts.
About Razor Group
Today Razor Group is one of Germany’s fastest growing and most profitable unicorns. By partnering with winning e-commerce merchants to onboard, optimize, and operate successful brands, we are on our way to revolutionize the e-commerce world. Since our founding in 2020, we have reached over $1 billion in value with the backing of top investors like Black Rock, VPC, and 468. In addition to that we have integrated over 200 top-rated brands into our operating platform across the globe. With our HQ in Berlin, we also have a presence in Austin, London, Madrid, Shenzhen, New Delhi, and Bangalore.
Leave your mark on the world of e-commerce and join the Home of Entrepreneurs. Hop onto the Razor rocketship now!