Backend Java Software Developer based in Namur (m/f)
RTL Group SA
Responsibilities / Main duties
We are looking for new motivated developer to integrate our development team in our affiliate Freecaster and take part in the development of streaming media related applications. Freecaster is a leading developer of live and on-demand video streaming services for broadcasters, music events, public institutions, sports events and private companies. The working environment is highly dynamic and really motivating.
• You will join a specialised team that creates different software applications in the media streaming environment.
• You will participate to all applications development phases (analysis, development, testing, deployment, support/maintenance)
• You will write technical documentation related to your products
Experience / Skills
• You have at least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science
• Java is your language and you are well experimented in.
• You are IT minded and have strong analytical and problem solving skills
• You are a team player able to communicate easily with others
• You are enthusiastic and highly motivated
• You like to work in a multi-cultural environment
• French, English.
Broadcasting Center Europe (BCE) is a European leader in media services, system integration and software development in the areas of television, radio, production and postproduction, telecommunication and IT.
With its extensive experience on the media market, our team provides high-quality services and will always find the solution that matches your project and budget.
With more than 200 highly qualified and motivated people, BCE serves about 400 clients in various sectors, such as TV channels, radio stations, film distributors, producers, advertising companies, telecommunications operators and public services.
BCE is part of RTL Group, leader across broadcast, content and digital.
Company: Freecaster BVBA
Postal Code: 5000
Job ID: 174125