Product Management Lead - Growth, Ecosystems, Innovation (m/f/d)
RTL Group SA
Everything we do, starts with you. Together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. To enable everyone’s future financial growth.
We are looking for a
Product Management Lead – Growth, Ecosystems & Innovation (m/f/d)
(unlimited, full-time) Join our team at our location in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Berlin or any of our other locations within Europe – flexible working conditions available
We develop payment products that help our merchants and partners to grow and scale their business and at the same time provide the consumers with flexible and easy financial services that they can rely on our journey to become the most human centric fintech.
In a high pace and demand ecosystem as the payment industry it is important to ensure the evolving business models of merchants are met with innovative payment methods. Yes, that is solving some of the hardest problems in commerce. And all that while we empower consumers do perform those purchases without worries, making consumers feel at ease, confident and empowered.
You would like to further shape our growth and expansion story as Product Development Lead in the fast-growing FinTech sector? Then it’s your chance - join a great team!
Your key responsibilities:
- You create a powerful and viable product strategy in the dimension of Growth, Ecosystems & Innovation and ensure your product management team will built excellent products alongside this.
- You have the joint responsibility with the Business (Line) Lead for developing and executing a holistic business (+ product) strategy that aligns with the company's overall goals, KPIs and objectives. Execution focus is on the dimensions of products, innovations, tech & data as well as people & culture, structure & organization for product management processes.
- You are responsible for defining and communicating product roadmaps for Growth & Ecosystems that outline the company's plans for product development over the short and long term. This involves prioritizing features and functionality, setting timelines and goals, and making trade-offs between competing priorities
- You ensure the monitoring of product performance and making adjustments as needed. This involves analyzing customer feedback, tracking usage metrics, and making data-driven decisions about product improvements and enhancements.
- You support our Product Management Teams to excel in the complete value creation process from ideation, consumer insights gathering to feature development and operation.
- Act as an mentor and expert in product management area and you are responsible for growth and performance management of direct reports by building growth plans and community
- Your internal and external network helps you to successfully introduce new products.
- Extensive knowledge in innovation, experience with payments side is a plus
- Significant experience with technology-driven products as a product manager or product engineer ((from strategizing, to ideation, discovery, delivery and scaling)
- Strong leadership skills with experience leading teams in product development
- Advanced understanding of modern product development and delivery
- Commercial mindset – understanding the ways that our products commercially impact our partners as well as Riverty’s business
- An intrinsically driven person who takes ownership and turns initiatives into results
- Excellent people management, presentation and communication skills
- You are fluent in English; German or Dutch is a plus
- Willingness to travel (international) when necessary and possible
Thrive at Riverty with great benefits:
- Immerse yourself in a welcoming, trust-filled atmosphere as part of our agile teams and explore the fantastic opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- Put your health first by engaging in a variety of supported sports and leisure activities – it's important to us!
- Empower your growth and professional development with Riverty’s training sessions and customized development plans. Together, we'll learn, evolve, and achieve success.
- Know that you're appreciated with plenty of employee benefits & discounts just for you.
- Experience the best of both worlds with our flexible working arrangements, which let you mix on-site teamwork and remote work to create the perfect professional experience that suits your life.
Please note, benefits could be different depending on location or agreement details, and they may alter over time. We'd be delighted to explore these benefits in greater depth during an interview.
We are Riverty. And we believe everyone should be in control of their financials. We ask you to join in. Because together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. We build on experience of more than 50 years. More than 5,000 people in 13 countries drive our company and contribution to society. And we have their backs. We make sure they feel supported and included: Across teams, across physical and invisible borders and across the globe.
Our world is growing. And we’re here. Together, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. By leveraging data and financial technology, our holistic solutions provide flexible payments, smarter accounting, and fair debt collection, all aimed at fostering everyone's financial growth.
And. Everything we do, starts with you. Join us and let‘s build a more sustainable financial future, together.
We keep what we promise:
More information on riverty.com/careers. Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to receiving your online application – with just a few clicks.
We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Company: Riverty GmbH
Postal Code: 10623
Job ID: 262009