Software Developer (m/f/d)
RTL Group SA
Everything we do, starts with you. Together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. To enable everyone’s future financial growth.
We are looking for a
Software Developer (m/f/d)
(unlimited, fulltime) Join our team at our location in Berlin, Baden-Baden, Verl or Heerenveen – flexible working conditions available
Your key responsibilities:
- Design: Communicate with international stakeholders, understand their problems, and design optimal solutions.
- Implementation: Utilize modern technologies (ReSharper, Visual Studio 2022), standard frameworks, and architectural patterns to create clean code.
- Testing: Unit testing and integration testing support comes naturally to you.
- Review: Validate codes from colleagues, help them with your experience and be supported by the quality gates of our CI system.
- Documentation: Benefit from and enhance our documentation in Confluence.
- Maintenance: Support our ITIL service management as 2nd level support for errors and problems.
- You hold a degree in Business Informatics, Information Technology, or an equivalent qualification.
- You have experience in designing and maintaining workflows, working on project-driven tasks, and functioning within an agile environment (KANBAN).
- You have an interest in business processes within the financial sector.
- You know how to communicate with various business and tech stakeholders, you are fluent in English, and proficiency in German is a plus.
Thrive at Riverty with great benefits:
- Immerse yourself in a welcoming, trust-filled atmosphere as part of our agile teams and explore the fantastic opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- Put your health first by engaging in a variety of supported sports and leisure activities – it's important to us!
- Empower your growth and professional development with Riverty’s training sessions and customized development plans. Together, we'll learn, evolve, and achieve success.
- Know that you're appreciated with plenty of employee benefits & discounts just for you.
- Experience the best of both worlds with our flexible working arrangements, which let you mix on-site teamwork and remote work to create the perfect professional experience that suits your life.
Please note, benefits could be different depending on location or agreement details, and they may alter over time. We'd be delighted to explore these benefits in greater depth during an interview.
We are Riverty. And we believe everyone should be in control of their financials. We ask you to join in. Because together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. We build on experience of more than 50 years. More than 5,000 people in 13 countries drive our company and contribution to society. And we have their backs. We make sure they feel supported and included: Across teams, across physical and invisible borders and across the globe.
Our world is growing. And we’re here. Together, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. By leveraging data and financial technology, our holistic solutions provide flexible payments, smarter accounting, and fair debt collection, all aimed at fostering everyone's financial growth.
And. Everything we do, starts with you. Join us and let‘s build a more sustainable financial future, together.
We keep what we promise:
More information on riverty.com/careers. Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to receiving your online application – with just a few clicks.
We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Company: Riverty Group GmbH
City: Verl, Berlin, Baden-Baden, Heerenveen
Postal Code: 33415
Job ID: 264075