Data Engineer - Personalization & Recommendation (f/m/x) (RTL Deutschland ISA 145/23)
RTL Group SA
- You will actively collaborate with our Personalization & Recommendation teams to provide our RTL+ users with the best personalized experience for movies, series, podcasts, magazines, and more
- You'll help build a scalable personalization infrastructure that leverages cutting-edge multi-cloud technologies to accommodate our growing user base and provide flexibility and adaptability as we grow
- You'll leverage various techniques to create personalized user experiences
- You'll implement data pipelines for stream and batch processing of our machine learning models - all in a dynamic technology environment
- You'll also implement machine learning algorithms, from single recommendation algorithms to cross-page optimization algorithms
- You'll ensure sustained model performance over time using the power of advanced cloud technology
- You implement data mesh principles to improve the manageability of our data products to ensure efficient data processing, sharing, and analysis
- You ensure measurable asset performance using A/B testing - Tracking key metrics, optimizing reliability, scalability and performance of the recommendation infrastructure is also part of your responsibilities to serve millions of users
- You will use the technology Python
- You have a successful degree (B.Sc., M.Sc. or Ph.D.) in computer science or a related field
- You have a proven track record as a data engineer or software developer
- You demonstrate excellent programming skills in Python and ideally knowledge of Java/Scala and bring experience in modern software development to the table
- You have the ability to write efficient, well-tested code that is scalable and maintainable, following best practices
- Ideally, you have hands-on experience with cloud development as well as developing scalable data pipelines
- You are familiar with data mesh concepts and the ability to apply them to the development and optimization of data infrastructure and foster a data-driven culture within the team
- You enjoy working in an agile team environment, embracing challenges and thinking outside the box
- You have excellent English communication skills that complement your profile
We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity & sustainability of our company.
Using content, tech and data to create sustainable success.
At RTL Deutschland, we entertain, inform and inspire millions of people every day across multiple platforms with our strong media brands, content and products. As part of RTL Group, we offer many possibilities: from TV and streaming to print, digital, radio and podcasts. Here, over 8,000 creatives, strategists, techies, numerical geniuses and organisational wizards work towards the same goal.
Do you value team spirit and a hands-on mentality? Do you want to grow beyond yourself and be part of our diverse team? Do you value a trusting working atmosphere? Are you looking for the freedom to implement your ideas and develop your strengths?
Then join us in shaping the future of Germany's leading entertainment company.
Recruiter: Julia Knutas
Sofern im Text keine anderen Informationen stehen, so erfolgt dein zum Start zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt.
Wir freuen uns über deine Bewerbung! Bei Rückfragen wende dich gerne an das Recruiting-Team unter firstname.lastname@example.org oder melde dich direkt bei Julia Knutas.