Senior DevOps Engineer
RTL Group SA
• Work in Azure cloud projects using the latest cloud-native technologies
• Collaborate with our German team and customers
• Manage and maintain cloud infrastructure and applications, including monitoring, maintenance and incident management
• Implement and maintain Infrastructure as Code
• Implement and maintain CI/CD Pipelines
• Research and evaluate alternative solutions and recommend architecture patterns
• Work with team members to estimate timelines, define project plans, and delegate tasks
• Technical background (university studies and/or related experience)
• Excellent English language skills
• Project experience with Terraform or similar IaC (Infrastructure as Code) tools
• Project experience in developing cloud-based solutions or transforming on-premises solutions to cloud-based solutions (on Azure)
• Project experience in Azure DevOps
• You are familiar with:
- Azure Enterprise cloud architecture (MS CAF / Enterprise Scale), networking and security
- DevOps Tools: Hashicorp Terraform + Packer, GIT, CI/CD, Azure DevOps
- Scripting: Powershell, Bash
- Operating systems: Linux, Windows
• Azure Administrator and Architect Certificates (AZ-104 + AZ-305) are highly desired or prov-en experience
• Solid analytical, interpersonal, and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Flexibility and willingness to work in a dynamic environment with customer-driven projects
• Ability to work under tight deadlines. Independent, self-disciplined, self-organized, and able to learn and work under minimum supervision.
Good to have:
• Other relevant Azure Certificates (AZ-400, AZ-500, AZ-700)
• Project experience with Containers: Docker / Kubernetes / AKS
• German language skills
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary proposal
- Strong employee benefits list: brand new office, private medical insurance, certified training possibilities, 24 vacation days + free birthday leave, regular team-building and company events, as well as other benefits according to company’s benefits policy, Bi-annual bonus based on the seniority within the company, meal tickets and different gift vouchers, etc.
- Possibility of growth within Arvato Systems Global Delivery frame
- Interesting projects and solutions implement and operate for Bertelsmann Group and international external customers
- Committed and helpful team with a "WE" feeling
- Possibility to work in mutual trust and positive team environment, to be creative and improve working flows by self-initiatives
- Friendly, multicultural and cooperation orientated colleagues.
Global IT specialist Arvato Systems supports major companies through digital transformation. More than 3,000 employees in over 25 locations epitomize in-depth technology expertise, industry knowledge and focus on customer requirements. Working as a team, we develop innovative IT solutions, transition our clients into the Cloud, integrate digital processes and take on IT systems operation and support. As a part of the Bertelsmann-owned Arvato network, we have the unique capability to work across the entire value chain. Our business relationships are personal, we work with our clients as partners, so that together we can achieve long-term success.
Today, Arvato Systems Romania has around 80 employees working in an innovative environment and will constantly grow in upcoming years due to many interesting projects and development areas. Does this sound like your dream job? Then apply here - we look forward to your application, also and especially if you can contribute to the diversity of our company!
Received application information is treated as highly confidential and will only be used for recruitment process of this position. Data submitted will be secured and processed only for the purpose of recruitment and shall be deleted after its conclusion.For more information, please click here.
Company: Arvato Systems IT SRL
Postal Code: 500446
Job ID: 263694