Product Owner Payments (m/f/d)
RTL Group SA
Everything we do, starts with you. Together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. To enable everyone’s future financial growth.
We are looking for a
Product Owner - Payments (m/f/d)
(unlimited, full-time) Join our team at our location in Münster, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm or Oslo – flexible working conditions available
What will be your challenge in the role:
- Manage the product development process for key components of our payment processing platform in the area of e-commerce and payments
- Facilitate the prioritization of new features with product managers and business stakeholders, and manage their expectations
- Analyze product requirements, specify new product features and manage the product backlog
- Collaborate with architects on the solution design
- Work closely with an agile, cross-functional IT development team to ensure continuous delivery of value
- Act as the main point of contact between stakeholders and the IT development team
- Stay up-to-date with current market developments
- Co-create the product vision and roadmap
What you need to succeed in the role:
- 4+ years' experience in product management, in particular in the area of e-commerce and payments (candidates with experience in working for Payment Service Providers preferred)
- Strong sense of ownership and motivation to drive innovation and change in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding ability to consider the big picture, think E2E and ensure optimization does not have negative impacts in the process somewhere down the line
- Understanding of the e-commerce landscape and how merchants, platforms and solution providers interact
- Ability to write clear and concise requirements focussing on needs, encouraging the team and leaving room to develop processes and features. At the same time, making use of a high IT affinity to understand tech challenges and ways of working
- Familiarity with agile software development practices and processes
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluency in English as the main working language
- Creativity and curiosity. #Listen and #CreateTheNext
Thrive at Riverty with great benefits:
- Immerse yourself in a welcoming, trust-filled atmosphere as part of our agile teams and explore the fantastic opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- Put your health first by engaging in a variety of supported sports and leisure activities – it's important to us!
- Empower your growth and professional development with Riverty’s training sessions and customized development plans. Together, we'll learn, evolve, and achieve success.
- Know that you're appreciated with plenty of employee benefits & discounts just for you.
- Experience the best of both worlds with our flexible working arrangements, which let you mix on-site teamwork and remote work to create the perfect professional experience that suits your life.
Please note, benefits could be different depending on location or agreement details, and they may alter over time. We'd be delighted to explore these benefits in greater depth during an interview.
We are Riverty. And we believe everyone should be in control of their financials. We ask you to join in. Because together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. We build on experience of more than 50 years. More than 5,000 people in 13 countries drive our company and contribution to society. And we have their backs. We make sure they feel supported and included: Across teams, across physical and invisible borders and across the globe.
Our world is growing. And we’re here. Together, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. By leveraging data and financial technology, our holistic solutions provide flexible payments, smarter accounting, and fair debt collection, all aimed at fostering everyone's financial growth.
And. Everything we do, starts with you. Join us and let‘s build a more sustainable financial future, together.
We keep what we promise:
More information on riverty.com/careers. Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to receiving your online application – with just a few clicks.
We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Company: Riverty Administration Services GmbH
City: Münster, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockholm or Oslo
Postal Code: 48155
Job ID: 262658