Product Line Lead (m/f/d)
RTL Group SA
Everything we do, starts with you. Together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. To enable everyone’s future financial growth.
We are looking for a
Product Line Lead Enterprise Clients (m/f/d)
(unlimited, full-time) Join our team at our location in Verl, Berlin, Stockholm, Amsterdam – flexible working conditions available
Join us and #createTheNext:
To further drive our growth, we are looking for a Product Line Lead Enterprise Clients (m/f/d) to join our team and focus on developing our financial services for our Enterprise Clients in ecommerce and telco. We believe that consumers expect a consistent payment journey in high-transaction marketplaces. This offers many opportunities that we want to capture together with you.
As a Product Line Lead (m/f/d) you will define the Product Vision and inspire people working with you. You will orchestrate the end-to-end experience for the users of our Enterprise clients. If you thrive in a fast-paced international environment while being intrinsically motivated to comb through and get inspired by data and insights as much as by giving direction and form strategies - then this might just be the perfect opportunity for you and reason to continue reading. We empower our product teams to solve hard problems of our users – consumer problems and merchant problems – in ways that users and merchants love yet contribute to our business. Our product team is cross-functional, comprising alongside product managers, product owners, experience-designers, and engineers.
You will support them by giving guidance, removing obstacles and enabling them to contribute to the success of the product.
What you will do
- Define the product vision and give guidance to the product community
- Take end-to-end responsibility for your product: launch new products and features, monitor their performance, and iterate quickly
- Interact with users of the product, understand their needs and demands and translate them into elements on the roadmap
- Engage with other stakeholders to ensure full product understanding as well as gathering input
- Do quantitative and qualitative research to improve our understanding of our users and their needs
- Follow market trends and competitor moves, while continuously intensifying our knowledge and influence to the market
- Support in pre-sales activities with major business opportunities
Your Skills and Qualifications:
- A deep understanding of digital business models
- Substantial experience with technology-powered products as either a product manager, product owner, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher
- Experience in the financial services industry
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- You are fluent in English and German; any additional language is a plus
- Willingness to travel when needed
Thrive at Riverty with great benefits:
- Immerse yourself in a welcoming, trust-filled atmosphere as part of our agile teams and explore the fantastic opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- Put your health first by engaging in a variety of supported sports and leisure activities – it's important to us!
- Empower your growth and professional development with Riverty’s training sessions and customized development plans. Together, we'll learn, evolve, and achieve success.
- Know that you're appreciated with plenty of employee benefits & discounts just for you.
- Experience the best of both worlds with our flexible working arrangements, which let you mix on-site teamwork and remote work to create the perfect professional experience that suits your life.
Please note, benefits could be different depending on location or agreement details, and they may alter over time. We'd be delighted to explore these benefits in greater depth during an interview.
We are Riverty. And we believe everyone should be in control of their financials. We ask you to join in. Because together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. We build on experience of more than 50 years. More than 5,000 people in 13 countries drive our company and contribution to society. And we have their backs. We make sure they feel supported and included: Across teams, across physical and invisible borders and across the globe.
Our world is growing. And we’re here. Together, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. By leveraging data and financial technology, our holistic solutions provide flexible payments, smarter accounting, and fair debt collection, all aimed at fostering everyone's financial growth.
And. Everything we do, starts with you. Join us and let‘s build a more sustainable financial future, together.
We keep what we promise:
More information on riverty.com/careers. Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to receiving your online application – with just a few clicks.
We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Company: Riverty Administration Services GmbH
City: Berlin, Verl, Stockholm, Amsterdam
Postal Code: 10623
Job ID: 265496