Product Manager Corporate Mobility Budget (m/f/d)
RTL Group SA
Everything we do, starts with you. Together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. To enable everyone’s future financial growth.
We are looking for a
Product Manager – Mobility Budget (m/f/d)
(unlimited, full-time) Join our team at our location in Berlin, Verl or Münster – flexible working conditions available
We are Riverty
Within Riverty we are out to build ‘the next’! The next truly revolutionary product that will make a real impact to society. Together with industry leaders we have set out to deliver our ambitious product vision that provides companies the possibility to manage their corporate mobility budget and grant their employees and additional budget for private usage. And all of this to promote sustainable mobility - for a healthier world.
So what are we looking for?
We are looking for the right person to help us define, build and refine our customer journey which sits at the core of our product. As product manager you'll take ownership of the consumer experience team and drive your own vision & roadmap. To empower and set you up for success you'll have end-to-end responsibility of all touch points with our customers. You get to determine how customers interact with our product, what and how we communicate to them and get to run experiments to truly get to know them. You'll work alongside FE/BE developers, UX/UI designers, analysts and other roles you might need to deliver this unique customer journey. As thought leader you are the teams representative and will work with other parts of the business to share your vision and collect ideas and insights. You'll be supported by product experts who will guide you and invest in your personal growth.
What will you need?
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Written and spoken German is a plus
- Experience working with UX and UI designers
- Ability to identify and analyse issues, problems or opportunities to achieve desired outcomes, to apply structured thinking and to break down issues to form a logical train of thought that can be followed and understood by others.
- Excellent degree of analytical skills, ability to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems and recommend effective action plans to resolve issues.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to achieve mutually agreeable solutions by staying adaptable, communicating ideas in clear coherent language, and practising active listening.
- Strong customer focus, you use data from tracking, user testing and A/B tests to improve business value and drive product KPI's
- Creativity and curiosity, being a creative problem solver with a deep curiosity about our customers, business and product.
- Excellent degree of communication skills, being able to effectively communicate both the strategic vision and specific details to various stakeholders - from senior leadership to individual product team members. Being able to write clear and concise product requirements, status updates, and product results.
- Ability to react quickly to new insights always driven by delivering the best possible customer experience.
Thrive at Riverty with great benefits:
- Immerse yourself in a welcoming, trust-filled atmosphere as part of our agile teams and explore the fantastic opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- Put your health first by engaging in a variety of supported sports and leisure activities – it's important to us!
- Empower your growth and professional development with Riverty’s training sessions and customized development plans. Together, we'll learn, evolve, and achieve success.
- Know that you're appreciated with plenty of employee benefits & discounts just for you.
- Experience the best of both worlds with our flexible working arrangements, which let you mix on-site teamwork and remote work to create the perfect professional experience that suits your life.
Please note, benefits could be different depending on location or agreement details, and they may alter over time. We'd be delighted to explore these benefits in greater depth during an interview.
We are Riverty. And we believe everyone should be in control of their financials. We ask you to join in. Because together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. We build on experience of more than 50 years. More than 5,000 people in 13 countries drive our company and contribution to society. And we have their backs. We make sure they feel supported and included: Across teams, across physical and invisible borders and across the globe.
Our world is growing. And we’re here. Together, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. By leveraging data and financial technology, our holistic solutions provide flexible payments, smarter accounting, and fair debt collection, all aimed at fostering everyone's financial growth.
And. Everything we do, starts with you. Join us and let‘s build a more sustainable financial future, together.
We keep what we promise:
More information on riverty.com/careers. Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to receiving your online application – with just a few clicks.
We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Company: Riverty Group GmbH
City: Berlin, Verl, Münster
Postal Code: 10623
Job ID: 265495