Software Engineer in Test (m/f/d)
RTL Group SA
Everything we do, starts with you. Together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. To enable everyone’s future financial growth.
We are looking for a
Software Engineer in Test (m/f/d)
(unlimited, fulltime) Join our team at our location in Berlin – flexible working conditions available
Our solutions contribute to flexible and customer-friendly payment alternatives. We offer consumers the opportunity to choose when and how they want to pay, whilst guaranteeing a steady and predictable cashflow for merchants. Our products make us proud, but not content and we have high ambitions for our existing as well as upcoming products. We have a strong commitment to building the future of FinTech — human-centric and sustainable. With investments to back it up. You will be part of a new and quickly growing product & tech organisation, having the opportunity to shape our new teams as well as build the next revolutionary products.
As a Software Engineer in Test, your role will involve developing software specifically for testing, such as tools, frameworks, and automated tests. You will work on enhancing the quality of existing applications by creating tests, conducting testing and implementing test automation routines. Additionally, you will collaborate with devops team on CI/CD Pipelines to facilitate accurate continuous delivery and establish a Pipeline Driven Organization. Your daily tasks will include:
Your key responsibilities:
- You build and maintain automated and reusable test frameworks for frontend and backend components to improve quality and development velocity
- You evaluate and test new and modified software applications to verify their conformance according to the requirements and established guidelines
- You develop test plans, analyze requirements, design test cases, own end-to-end test strategy and implement test automation
- You diagnose, debug, and perform root cause analysis for issues in production, staging, and development environments
- You establish traceability links from test cases to requirements, assess system quality, and track test case metrics while practicing Test as Code (TaC)
- You collaborate with cross-functional teams to guarantee complete test coverage, monitor product development and usage, and enhance overall product quality
What you bring:
- You have proficiency with automation tools and frameworks, including BDD tooling such as Cucumber.js and Specflow, and experience in developing automation test frameworks from the ground up.
- You have knowledge and experience with various testing tools and technologies such as postman, specflow, RestSharp, Rest Assured, Cucumber, Allure Reports, Selenium, SQL, and/or Cypress.
- You have experience with load and performance testing tools such as SoapUI, JMeter, and other related tools.
- You bring understanding of CI/CD, dependency management, and source control tools, as well as experience with complex API interfaces, distributed and microservices architecture, and working in a DevOps environment and teams.
What you can expect from us:
- Agile Work with scrum processes, a common goal – testing and learning together
- International and cross functional teamwork, together with product managers to have an impact on the end user experience
- Being part of a growth company and the opportunity to shape our new FinTech Hub in Berlin
- Inspiring work atmosphere flooded with humor and awesome people!
Please note, that you need EU citizenship and/or a valid work permit for Germany.
Thrive at Riverty with great benefits:
- Enjoy an open, trusting culture in agile teams and access opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- Prioritize your health with supported sports and leisure activities.
- Grow together through Riverty Academy trainings and personalized development.
- Feel valued with numerous employee discounts.
- Our flexible working arrangements empower you to blend on-site collaboration with remote work, tailoring your professional experience to suit your lifestyle.
This list doesn't assure any certain benefits or actions. They might depend on the country or contract details and can change anytime without prior notice. We are happy to discuss these benefits further during your interview.
We are Riverty. And we believe everyone should be in control of their financials. We ask you to join in. Because together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. We build on experience of more than 50 years. More than 5,000 people in 13 countries drive our company and contribution to society. And we have their backs. We make sure they feel supported and included: Across teams, across physical and invisible borders and across the globe.
Our world is growing. And we’re here. Together, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. By leveraging data and financial technology, our holistic solutions provide flexible payments, smarter accounting, and fair debt collection, all aimed at fostering everyone's financial growth.
And. Everything we do, starts with you. Join us and let‘s build a more sustainable financial future, together.
We keep what we promise:
More information on riverty.com/careers. Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to receiving your online application – with just a few clicks.
We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.
Company: Riverty Group GmbH
Postal Code: 10623
Job ID: 262662