Data Engineer (f/m/x)
RTL Group SA
- You will, together with your team of media specialists, deliver data products that provide audience-insights and performance forecasting
- You will design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable batch and real-time data pipelines capable of handling large data volumes
- You will implement machine learning pipelines supporting A.I. use cases, covering feature engineering, model training, and model deployment
- You will help drive testing and tooling to improve the overall data quality.
- You will utilize our cloud-based data infrastructure and implement logging and monitoring required to ensure a high availability of our data products
- You will collaborate in an agile environment with engineers, analysts, data scientists and product managers to understand and implement the data requirements
You have a degree (B.Sc., M.Sc., or Ph.D.) in computer science or in a related field
You have experience in software engineering and the ability to write efficient, well-tested code that is scalable and maintainable (preferably with Python)
You have experience with data processing frameworks (such as Spark or Beam)
Your familiarity with data modeling, data warehousing and SQL is a strong asset
Ideally, you bring hands-on experience in cloud computing (e.g., AWS or GCP)
You thrive in an agile environment, embracing challenges and out-of-the-box thinking
Your excellent communication skills in English, with German as a plus, make you an ideal candidate for this exciting role
We welcome applications from people who contribute to the diversity & sustainability of our company.
Using content, tech and data to create sustainable success.
At RTL Deutschland, we entertain, inform and inspire millions of people every day across multiple platforms with our strong media brands, content and products. As part of RTL Group, we offer many possibilities: from TV and streaming to print, digital, radio and podcasts. Here, over 8,000 creatives, strategists, techies, numerical geniuses and organisational wizards work towards the same goal.
Do you value team spirit and a hands-on mentality? Do you want to grow beyond yourself and be part of our diverse team? Do you value a trusting working atmosphere? Are you looking for the freedom to implement your ideas and develop your strengths?
Then join us in shaping the future of Germany's leading entertainment company.