Full Stack Java Enginner (Senior - Lead)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Note: By applying to this Software Engineering role, recruiters and hiring managers across the organization hiring Software Engineer will review your resume. Our goal is for you to apply once and have your resume reviewed by multiple hiring teams.
Join our dynamic team at Salesforce and make a real impact with your code! We’re looking for passionate individuals who want to shape the future of our products and deliver exceptional experiences to our customers. Come be a part of our innovative and collaborative environment, where your skills will thrive and your ideas will be valued. Apply now and let’s build something extraordinary together!
We embrace the hybrid model and celebrate the individual strengths of each team member while encouraging everyone on the team to grow into the best version of themselves.
We believe that autonomous teams with the freedom to make decisions will empower individuals, products, companies, and customers to thrive.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about crafting a new product to serve thousands of enterprise customers by using innovative technology and striving for the best quality and throughput.
As part of this role, you will:
- Architect, design, implement, test, and deliver highly scalable products.
- Master our development process, culture, and code base, then improve it.
- Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and implement the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers.
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review the designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics
- 4+ years of professional software development experience (The years are depending on the required seniority level).
- Proven experience in Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL, and relational database schema design.
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JUnit, and Selenium.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.).
- Experience building highly scalable web applications.
- High proficiency in at least one high-level programming language and web framework (NodeJS, React, Angular Express, Hapi, etc.).
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development.
- Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.