Lead Fullstack Software Engineer - Slack Apps
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce is seeking a Fullstack Software Engineer to develop the Slack Apps suite for Customer Success! As a Fullstack Software Engineer, you will play a meaningful role in crafting and building our Jarvis virtual assistant application, which is widely used across the entire enterprise. You will help craft the technical foundations and architecture of the product suite, and focus on creating improvements to Jarvis by using innovative technology and data science fundamentals. This role will be responsible for executing against the overall product roadmap and being a technical leader with vision on what is possible.
- Build and develop new features and functions within the Jarvis app ecosystem, in partnership with the Jarvis data engineers and Product Manager.
- Take a full-stack approach, working on both the front-end and back-end to ensure a flawless and adaptable user experience.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to create user-friendly and visually appealing interfaces for Slack applications.
- Leverage Salesforce technology and open-source components that create the foundation of the Jarvis application.
- Establish best practices for coding standards and Implement testing strategies to maintain high-quality code, identify and resolve bugs, and optimize performance.
- Create user documentation with product specifics and requirements that outline overall strategy in collaboration with the Product Manager.
- Champion strong relationships with external partners, vendors, and industry experts to stay ahead of technological advancements.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Systems, Information technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- Proven experience as a full stack software engineer, with a track record of developing web applications.
- Familiarity with Slack APIs and the Slack App development ecosystem.
- Strong expertise in back-end development, using languages like Python, Node.js, Ruby, or similar, and experience with server-side frameworks (e.g., Express, Django).
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git), and knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a keen eye for detail and the ability to think strategically.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $122,600 to $201,700.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.