Software Engineering SMTS
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce Business Technology is looking for a Senior Software Engineer (SMTS) to join our Revenue Management and data integration team focussing on the business transformational initiatives. You will be working with a group of best-in-class engineers, architects, and product managers to build scalable features and integrations on the Salesforce and Mulesoft platforms. Come grow with us in an environment where professional development is encouraged, volunteerism is the norm, and innovation is a daily occurrence. We value Trust, Scale, and Integration. We relentlessly pursue these values with the help of modern, lean, and self-governing Scrum teams.
* Design, develop, and deliver solutions on Salesforce and Mulesoft Platforms
* Integrate Salesforce with 3rd party applications
* Participate in product and feature design with product team and business partners
* Design applications based on common design patterns and algorithms
* Plan, design, and enhance automation framework, utilities and tools
* Participate in and chip in to code reviews
* Work with geographically distributed engineers, business analysts and product owners for product delivery
* Ensure developed features meet design and code quality standards while fulfilling customer requirements
* 5+ years of experience developing on Salesforce platform
* Experience developing on Mulesoft platform
* Knowledge of Object Oriented programming
* Experience implementing complex technical projects
* Knowledge of CI/CD standard processes and tools including Git and Jenkins
* Expertise in design of complex data models and relational database languages
* Experience with web services integration through SOAP or REST
* Proven track record to lead and influence the design approach on new applications and features
* Understanding of various user based security models
* Ability to mentor and develop junior team members
* Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
* Ability to be a great teammate, motivate people, ensure accountability and achieve results
* Ability to effectively communicate status and risk to the team and manager
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.