Software Engineering Director
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Director AIOps Engineer
The Director AIOps engineering team is seeking talented and experienced software engineers to help solve for customer trust, availability, and scalability by utilizing automation and AI models. This role is centered around the complete AIOps lifecycle, encompassing critical domains of operational and software distinction, including Observability, Detection, Causation, Remediation, and Software Optimizations.
You’ll be required to collaborate and influence many engineering teams across the organization, who are driving innovative features that drive Salesforce technology stack into the next generation.
- Build, scale and maintain critical features for Warden AIOps platform thats used by many internal teams in Salesforce
- Understand the customer/business requirements and translate them to flexible/easy-to-use platform capabilities
- Collaborate with cross functional teams like Core App Server Performance, AI Research, Core DB Performance etc. for designing and implementing the features
- Ensure high availability of Warden AIOps Platform by participating in our on-call duties
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
- Design software solutions and write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Participate in code reviews, provide constructive feedback, and improve overall codebase quality.
- Continuously optimize software performance and efficiency to improve user experience.
- Outstanding attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally to articulate, measure and solve complex problems
- Experience in developing AI-driven solutions
- Experience in AI Models
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.