Senior Director, Product Management
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce Data Cloud is a hyperscale active data platform built into Salesforce. Together with Salesforce analytics platform, it allows Salesforce customers to activate all their data across Salesforce applications and empower them to engage with their customers at every touchpoint, with relevant insights and contextual data in the flow of work.
Our Tel Aviv team is building the next generation semantic layer that maps business data into familiar business terms to offer a unified, consolidated view of data across the organization.
At its core, the semantic layer offers a single standard for consuming and driving enterprise-wide analytics for Salesforce Data Cloud.
We are looking for a Product Management leader that will drive the creation of magical semantic authoring and consumption experiences using Gen-AI/ML. The ideal candidate is a seasoned product leader with experience in analytics and Gen-Ai/ML.
· Build a vision and roadmap for Gen-AI/ML based solution that will power magical authoring and consumption experiences for the next generation semantic layer
· Lead a team of product managers to deliver the vision from concept to adoption, including requirements with prioritized features, corresponding justification, and success metrics.
· Collaborate with engineering teams to scope, prioritize and drive feature specifications
· Engage with customers, stakeholders, and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities.
· Collaborate with product marketing on positioning, messaging, and go-to-market strategies.
· Represent Salesforce as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and community sites and social media.
· 10+ years minimum of Product Management or similar experience
· 5+ years of management experience as a product manager
· Experience with Gen-AI/ML projects (including working with Data Scientists)
· Strong background in BI and/or Analytics
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive, critical issues.
· Experience working in and delivering products or services in an agile/lean environment including backlog management (user stories, epics and bugs)
· Deep experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into a practical product roadmap.
· Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc
· Experience in managing Gen-AI/ML projects
· Data Science background
Benefits & Perks
Check out our benefits site which explains our various benefits, including wellbeing reimbursement, generous parental leave, adoption assistance, fertility benefits, and more.
Check out our Salesforce Engineering Site.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.