Director Product Management - Salesforce Core CRM Platform
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce is seeking a Product Management leader who has a passion for building and rolling out state of the art cloud infrastructure products, customer focused and have a range of skills and experience that are specific to cloud application platforms and infrastructure and understands the large enterprise journey to public cloud.
You must possess deep level engineering knowledge and related product management experience in multiple of the following areas:
- Salesforce Core Platform - services and offerings for external customer use cases
- Public cloud - Familiarity with public cloud native interfaces. Multi-tenant environments, strong customer engagement, communications and ideally Net Promoter Score experience.
- Experience with large enterprise and customers’ SaaS journey to cloud
- Cloud Application Platforms - PaaS platforms to enhance developer agility, automation and workforce productivity
- Infrastructure: Distributed and cloud based software development lifecycle management, Infrastructure as code, application security, architecture depth
Product Management team members possess deep expertise in the cloud application platforms, public cloud engineering space, with a track record for driving new product capabilities from initial concept to market adoption. These roles will guide the future of Salesforce cloud infrastructure for employees, customers, and partners. Come work on cloud infrastructure, and help our customers transform their business!
- Develop vision and multi year strategy for product line
- Develop and drive critical cloud engineering capabilities from concept to customer.
- Innovate by applying best practice to Cloud Computing.
- Partner with customers to reduce friction in their transition to public cloud - Salesforce and other applications
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, user stories, and prototypes.
- Work with all stakeholders appropriate to our area to understand problems, desired outcomes, and craft a solution.
- Serve as a product manager on the scrum team(s) and work with engineers to deliver a quality product on time.
- Engage with customers and partners to deliver roadmap updates, get product feedback, and identify additional challenges and opportunities.
- Represent Salesforce as a domain and product expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
- Partner with Salesforce product clouds so that all services are available on Core in Hyperforce. Including gap analysis on requirements
- A technical degree required
- 10+ years minimum of Product Management or similar experience.
- Specialization in the cloud (infrastructure as code, application platforms) engineering fields noted.
- Top notch written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive leadership, participating in the sales cycle, and handling sensitive escalations.
- Experience working in and delivering products or services in an agile/lean environment.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into an actionable product roadmap.
- Strong user experience/design sense, with a record of building great products.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Exceptional collaboration skills
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $193,200 to $280,200.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $210,800 to $305,600.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.