VP, Product Management, Service Cloud (India)
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer too, driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce Service Cloud is redefining how businesses engage with customers and connecting them in whole new ways. Whether it’s a website or app experience, a private message, a call, an email or a WhatsApp conversation, customers expect more. More self-service, more personalization, and more delight. Businesses are also evolving their ability to automate such engagements intelligently and at scale, with copilots for more common-place questions and rich agent experiences for high-value engagement. This new era of service will cross departmental boundaries, from the front office to the back office, and support unified journeys with marketing, sales and commerce. All while augmenting every interaction with intelligent signals, call drivers and CX, and resolution and revenue opportunities. Salesforce is bringing this vision to reality through our best-of-breed offerings like Case and Knowledge Management, Digital Engagement, Copilot for Consumers, Omni-Routing, Service Cloud Voice and Service Einstein, all powered by the Service Cloud platform.
The VP, Product Management for Service Cloud, India will be our primary product site leader. This role is responsible for championing and delivering the product portfolios managed by our growing India teams, which will play a key role in driving our vision and strategy for customers globally. They will also be responsible for elevating our India PM operations, culture and impact. The role will manage multiple product managers driving products across several domains and accountable to different leaders. To achieve this successfully, creating consistent processes, roadmap, enablement and executive alignment is a key part of the role. The role is also heavily cross-functional and will require close collaboration and tight alignment with local and global partner teams. From the start of the product development process through launch and scaling, this leader will guide engineering, UX, go-to-market strategy across different domains. They will also be responsible for being the primary representative of Service Cloud to sales and customer success teams across India, APAC and ANZ.
* Evangelize our vision of Service Cloud to our India teams and champion this vision with our regional customers, partners and field teams. Leverage market analysis, knowledge of competitors, and customer research to define product roadmap and identify more value for our customers
* Lead and guide teams of product managers working in different domains, having dotted line accountability to different leaders, through the end-to-end product life cycle; including market needs, multi-year product vision, strategy and roadmap creation and communication, release planning, requirements gathering, and functional specifications all the way through to customer enablement, adoption and success
* Elevate our India operations and success as a site leader across Service Cloud. Drive the growth, culture and impact of the Service Cloud India PM team operating across multiple domain and organizations
* Develop and implement go-to-market strategy & plans for the regional growth of Service Cloud in the India, APAC and ANZ markets, in collaboration with marketing, sales, sales enablement, alliances, sales support and product teams.
* Engage directly with customer executives during pre-sales and post-sales implementations to ensure our products will help them reach their desired business outcomes
* Drive and expand Service Engagement’s position and perception in the market. Actively participate in industry events, customer briefings and advisory boards and social media communications
* High energy and passion for the job
* Product Leadership and People Leadership DNA, proven ability to excite and lead a product team
* Equivalent of 15+ years of product management or similar experience
* Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming product requirements into a concrete multi-year product roadmap
* People-focused leader with proven track record of building creative, collaborative global teams, develop careers of their employees and link performance to overall business goals
* Experience in managing and growing global product organizations
* Strong organizational and analytical abilities, excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions
* Professionalism, dedication and ability to work in a collaborative team environment
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Experience with SaaS enterprise product management
* Experience in Service SaaS products
* Experience building, leading and working with global teams spanning multiple geographies
* Expertise building industry specific solutions and/or selling industry specific solutions to businesses
* Experience with scaling in a fast growing market with a lot of potential
* Ability to deliver results in global, matrixed environments comprised of internal and external collaborators
* Experience with service processes, automation or analytics products, CCaaS, CPaaS, OTT, telephony, and other communication technologies a bonus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.