Full Stack Software Engineer
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Salesforce Web Platforms team is responsible for the innovation of the Salesforce digital experience globally, leveraging best-in-class technology and systems—including Salesforce’s platform. Salesforce continues to grow rapidly, and our digital experience ensures that visitors, prospects, customers, and trailblazers can connect with Salesforce content and capability in a seamless and engaging manner.
Ready to bring your engineering expertise from complex enterprise environments to Salesforce? Do you place a high value on being part of a company that emphasizes equality, diversity, innovation, and doing the right thing for ourselves, our community, and our customers? The Web Platforms team is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced Software Engineer with passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code.
- Provide innovative solutions for the community collaboration/forum products to deliver Trailblazer success and empowering global in-person and digital experiences through trusted community conversations.
- Take leadership in defining architecture and design considerations for re-use, code management, compliance to non-functional requirements (security, performance, scalability, accessibility, i18n etc), etc.
- Master our development process, culture, and codebase, then improve it.
- Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their code as well as other engineers'.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts to build new features our Trailblazers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable.
- Mentor the team by being on the forefront of software development/technology trends and coding/testing standards.
- Present your designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others .
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.
- 6+ years of experience in full stack web applications development
- Experience in building Single Page Applications using NodeJS/ExpressJS, and web components
- Experience working on large-scale, complex web applications adhering to web standards like responsiveness, web page performance, security, and accessibility
- Good in CS fundamentals - data structures, algorithm design, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Strong troubleshooting skills in different disparate technologies and environments
- Experience in unit testing, testing frameworks, agile development practice and bug/change management systems.
- Familiarity working in a Continuous Deployment pipeline
- Clarity of thought and strong communication skills to effectively pitch solutions
- Expertise in designing and developing RESTful services and/or GraphQL
- Experience in Salesforce Lightening Web Component (LWC)
Nice to have
- Experience with Ruby on Rails (ROR)
- Experience with Apex or Java
- Experience with Salesforce Org administration
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.