Sr. Fullstack Engineer
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
- 5+ years of experience in SW Development.
- Have demonstrated ability developing enterprise-level applications with a focus on performance, scalability and security.
- Have experience working with business partners to clarify and define requirements.
- Are comfortable working with multiple cloud platforms such as Heroku and AWS.
- Have demonstrated advanced ability with programming languages such as Java, Node.JS, or Python.
- Are familiar with web platform technologies such as REST APIs, GraphQL, OAuth
- Have experience collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment using Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience using distributed version control (git), semantic versioning, and change management procedures such as Github flow.
- Know the importance of documentation and have a track record of writing clear and concise specifications and runbooks.
- Experience integrating with APIs from Salesforce, Workday, Looker or Tableau
- Experience with databases such as MySQL, Postgres, or Redis.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.