Manager/Senior Manager, Solution Engineering
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good– you’ve come to the right place.
Are you interested in developing people AND possess a hunger to drive Salesforce’s AI+Data offerings? Do you have a passion to drive continuous learning & development AND are motivated by driving innovation? Are you passionate about AI and Data AND have a point of view on how AI is changing the customer experience landscape? Or, perhaps you are currently a Presales Leader and want to work for the company that is consistently at the top of every “Best Places to Work” list. If any of the above resonates with you, we would love to connect with you.
This leadership role will
Develop team of AI Specialist SEs that will build trust and demonstrate value of Salesforce’s Data + AI solutions for customers Build competencies and scale for these new generations of technology within the extended Salesforce ecosystem (ISV partners/SIs/professional services) Be the voice of Salesforce India’s AI + Data portfolio. Collaborate with all internal collaborators such as sales, marketing, customer success as well as global product management
* Strategically partner with Sales Leadership to drive scale, innovate, and deliver exceptional quarterly and annual growth across India specifically managing the AI Specialist Solution Engineering team
* Build an impactful team of AI Specialist SE by crafting a collaborative and encouraging culture where the team drives innovation and delivers the best work in their careers.
* Hire inclusively, nurture talent, and invest in ongoing employee development & career progression.
* Provide pre-sales support for all AI+ Data related sales activities including Account planning, pipe progression, product demonstrations, and other general sales support as a player/coach.
* Be the bridge between the AI+Data specialist team and extended Solutions team to see opportunities to demonstrate all Salesforce technologies such as CRM, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Mulesoft, Tableau and Slack
* Leverage technical expertise in the areas of AI/ML/Data Sciences/Data Engineering to evangelize Salesforce offerings and provide guidance to the team
* Leverage business expertise to drive process improvements & innovation within the Solutions and Sales organization.
* Manage large and medium scale projects/initiatives requiring complex cross-functional collaboration and project management skills
* Participate in company-growth activities including industry GTM strategy, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care.
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core proficiencies or the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- 5+ years working directly in the commercial technology space with AI products and solutions, preferably with people management experience
- 15+ years working in a sales, pre-sales, or related function in a commercial software company
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.