Sr. Fullstack Developer
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for experienced engineers for the AppExchange ISV Platform team to help us build the future of the new Salesforce Ecosystem. Our team is working on building a new ISV Platform with all the components of multiple clouds in Salesforce technologies. We want you to be part of this success story.
As an engineer on this team, you’ll be working with multiple teams within our platform to design, develop and deliver solutions that help build the next ecosystem for Salesforce’s ISVs (partners). The system you build will be extensively used to distribute diverse applications by partners around the world to all existing and future Salesforce customers.
AppExchange is building the next generation of our ecosystem marketplace, extending the base and the boundaries of our platform, while infusing intelligence through every step of our customers’ journey. The new ecosystem will be able to package, publish and list solutions across multiple technologies like Einstein, Mulesoft, Tableau and Slack while delivering full transactability within the AppExchange (Discover→Purchase→Provision). The One AppExchange Framework is our dynamic, extensible data and services platform that expands the tenancy capabilities of the AppExchange site, while also bringing our Ecosystem to Trailblazers wherever they are - through AppExchange Everywhere.
- Excellent object-oriented design skills anchored by experience applying design patterns
- Experienced in modern web technologies and web application development
- Front End developments frameworks: React, Angular, Next.js etc
- Back End development frameworks: Node.js, Express, NestJS etc
- Java, or certain other OOP languages may suffice, if candidate is willing to learn other languages
- Familiarity with developing for the web
- Experience building scalable APIs and microservices in an enterprise software environment
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. postgres) and the design of data models
- Experience with unit test frameworks
- 4+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- A strong desire to learn technology and a polyglot attitude
- A commitment to quality, stability and performance
- Experience with automated E2E testing frameworks
- Ownership of the whole software development lifecycle, including:
- Service ownership
- Familiarity with CI/CD approaches,
- Experience supporting and troubleshooting software in production
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player
- Understanding of how to balance speed of delivery with maintainability
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Experience developing online marketplaces, CPQ systems, Order and Contract Management
- Experienced in building on top of the Salesforce Platform, with expertise in Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Conversant with Salesforce Platform features and best practices
- Experienced in developing and maintaining packaged solutions
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.