Software Engineering LMTS-AI/ML
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce Personalization is the best-in-class tool to enable organizations to harness data combined with sophisticated AI modeling and flexible business rules to automatically deliver omnichannel relevant, personalized experiences in real-time so organizations can increase revenue, shorten sales cycles, and improve customer satisfaction.
This is an exciting opportunity to build something new in AI/Personalisation domain! We want to build the Next Best Experience AI-generated decisions at the individual level in any channel: chat, web, messaging, etc by Optimising toward business goals across Salesforce’s C360 clouds. We will offer experimentation and rules-based decisions as required, but inspiring our customers to rely on AI first.
Build and deliver personalisation services exposed in-context to the Salesforce customer so they can deliver AI-generated, personalised experiences to their customers.
- Analysis and Design ands code: Lead a Test Design Review Board for integration test plans within and across clouds with focus on functional, business, complex scenarios, high impact projects, usability, and accessibility
- Master clouds requirements (e. g. underlying techstack, business usage, implementation)
- Creates end-to-end, cross cloud-impacting, integration automation (functional test, Webdriver) with complex orgs
- Executes Testing with complex org setup, varied data shapes
- Organizes and drives cross product blitzes
- Advocate for customer enhancements
- Monitoring product and/or feature-level quality health metrics (testability, test health, test coverage, etc)
- Works closely with senior developers, PM, and UX to ensure their features are delivered to meet business and quality requirements
- Troubleshoots production issues
- Provides leadership and coaching to others on your scrum teams, as well as providing mentoring to others who may be on other scrum teams.
- Service ownership
- Bachelor's degree (or its foreign degree equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related quantitative discipline.
- At least (8) years of software engineering development experience
- Highly proficient in Java or a similar language
- Experience with AI and Personalisation is a big plus
- Experience with Public Cloud (AWS/GCP)
- Proficient in writing functional automation (API)
- Self-motivator who can work independently, able to learn quickly, meets deadlines and demonstrates problem-solving skills.
- Effectively communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner and ability to coordinate cross-team efforts
- Experience with agile development methodology
- Experience with developer tools like git, Maven and Eclipse IDE
- Experience in developing services in a service-oriented-architecture.
- Experience in REST API design.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Experience building highly scalable web applications.
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development.
- Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles
- Experience troubleshooting full service stack, end-to-end ownership
- Present the designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.