Software Engineering MTS - DevOps
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
We are seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer to streamline our development processes and enhance system reliability. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in software development, IT operations, and automation, aiming to bridge the gap between development, QA, and operations.
• Design, implement, and maintain CI/CD pipelines for efficient software delivery.
• Collaborate with development teams to integrate automation tools and improve deployment strategies.
• Monitor system performance, implement optimizations, and troubleshoot issues proactively.
• Evaluate and implement security best practices across the infrastructure and applications.
• Develop and maintain documentation related to infrastructure, processes, and procedures.
• Stay updated with industry trends, tools, and best practices in DevOps methodologies.
• At least 3 years of proven experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar role in an agile environment.
• Proficiency in scripting and automation using tools like Python, Bash, or PowerShell.
• Strong understanding of CI/CD pipelines, version control systems (Git), and configuration management tools
• Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools
• Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.