Manager / Senior Manager, Mulesoft Product Enablement Trainer
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
MuleSoft is transforming how we go to market, including what and how we sell. MuleSoft Enablement is responsible for supporting this transformation - enabling much larger average selling prices and higher win rates by delivering insight and transformational business outcomes to customers. Our primary objective is to improve field productivity, which is arguably the most important metric in our business. We don’t just roll out a model that is already proven…we are defining the model. In the process, we’re helping a large number of individuals accelerate their careers.
We are seeking a Manager/ Senior Manager- level Product Enablement lead to support the strategy and execution of targeted Product enablement that maximizes the success of our sales team’s ability to sell new products and enhancements. This person will be a trusted advisor to our Product Marketing leaders and the Global Enablement leadership team, disseminating opportunities to design & deliver world-class enablement solutions, advocating for the specific needs of the Field Sales and co-creating programs that align with the Global business priorities.
The successful candidate will excel at simplifying complex technical information, delivering product-focused training where needed, providing strong stakeholder management, and designing curated enablement programs with a keen sense of the needs of salespeople. This role will partner closely with stakeholders across Product Marketing, MuleSoft & Salesforce Global Enablement as well as the COO Org. Success will be measured via field sales productivity and improvement against key metrics defined by the Enablement and Sales leadership teams.
This is a unique opportunity to join an ambitious, growing team of enablement leaders that is defining what great enablement looks like. This role is a crucial member of the Global MuleSoft Enablement Team.
- Act as the Product subject matter expert as it relates to the global product enablement priorities, partnering with Product Marketing leadership to be ‘the voice’ of the Product within the Enablement team
- Deliver engaging training exercises (virtually, and eventually in person) across multiple locations and teams leveraging SMEs to ensure relevancy and effectiveness
- Provide thought leadership on all Product enablement rollout strategies and messaging certifications
- Track and measure the results of enablement programs and content, and regularly report results to key business stakeholders
- Assist in keeping onboarding and enablement content up-to-date and new product capabilities and current market trends
- Partner with the Enablement Business Partner leadership team to own ongoing Product leader enablement
- Identify best practices to distribute learnings globally leveraging ongoing Global team operating rhythms
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to determine Product enablement priorities and design a Global Product enablement plan accordingly
- Experience in technical enablement with a highly complex product, sales or sales management, or sales productivity
- Demonstrated experience leading engaging training sessions and presenting in front of large groups
- Strong interpersonal skills; adept at resolving complex business issues and moving solutions to the next level
- Strong executive presence, communication and influence skills
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of producing and hosting educational events, driving adoption, and measuring the impact of enablement programs.
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly, to new demands; a high sense of urgency and comfortable with ambiguity
- Demonstrated leadership in delivering results with large-scale, cross-functional teams
- Ability to conduct analyses and translate results to easily digestible communications including messages and presentations
- Growth mindset and ability to take feedback well
- Ability to travel to various global locations if required
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.