Software Engineering SMTS
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
About the Role
Unlock the full potential of Salesforce magic as our Force.com Developer Hard worker! Dive into the realms of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com with your exceptional understanding of the Salesforce platform. Picture yourself crafting efficient and scalable Apex Code, Lightning, and Visualforce code like a coding influencer!
Your journey involves guiding our development lifecycle from the inception of technical designs, through implementation and testing, to the grand production deployments. Rapidly grasp new features and technologies, while weaving effective communication spells with business owners, technical mavens, and dynamic multi-functional teams. Your mission: design, develop, and configure groundbreaking Salesforce.com products that leave a lasting enchantment.
As the maestro of Salesforce.com API's, profiles, and security models, you'll dance between maintaining and configuring development and test instances in our internal sandboxes. Your star-studded performance includes delivering detailed standard processes and documentation, a crucial act for our IT Support organization.
This role calls for a self-starter, someone who thrives under pressure and effortlessly juggles multiple tasks. Harness your oral and written documentation skills to interact seamlessly with team members, delivering code that's both swift and reliable. Your talents extend beyond your domain expertise – contribute ideas, provide feedback, and collaborate across a variety of projects within our magical portfolio. Join us on this spellbinding adventure where innovation meets collaboration!
* 6+ years of experience in the field of Information Technology and Software Engineering
* 4+ years of experience programming in Force.com, Apex Code, Lightning and Visualforce Pages
* Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com's SOQL and SOSL
* Excellent understanding of Salesforce.com's Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter and Force.com product offerings
* Experience with database concepts and data modeling capabilities
* Advanced English level
* Admin and/or developer certification on Force.com platform
* Experience developing in an Agile software development environment
* Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
* Experience with Test-driven Development (TDD)
* Experience with Continuous Integration (CI) process
* Good understanding of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model and concepts
* Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
* Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast pace environment
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.