Manager Software Engineering
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job CategorySoftware Engineering
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Salesforce - Argentina
* Manage a distributed team of software engineers to drive innovation and lead technical projects while balancing tactical and strategic workstreams in alignment with business objectives and priorities.
* Provide technical guidance to the team from the design phase of the service, advocate for technical excellence, and help your teams make good decisions.
* Daily management of objectives, priorities, trade-offs, risks, and performance of all cross-functional staff as the scrum lead for one or more engineering teams.
* Manage hard engineering problems around security, availability, scalability, replication, and user experience.
* Foster a culture of service ownership to facilitate customer success and operational excellence.
* Drive quality practices, standards, and metrics to achieve high levels of service availability and customer satisfaction.
* Ensure your team has clear priorities and adequate resources and empower them to self-organize.
* Foster career development and growth, and mentoring to team members.
* Responsible for maintaining a strong focus on Trust as our #1 value while being accountable for the delivery of business value to our customers.
* Represent the team and communicate technical aspects of the product to various forums and facilitate technical discussions within large groups.
* Maintain high morale and motivate the delivery teams to go above and beyond.
* Develop and influence product vision by setting achievements/goals and building strong relationships with Product Management, Engineering, Support, Infrastructure, Operations, and our customers.
* Actively manage and resolve production issues for our customers while adhering to strict internal SLAs.
* Communicate status, and risks, and offer mitigation strategies to multi-functional teams and high-level management to ensure on-time delivery of all committed projects.
* Promote our cultural values by recruiting and hiring only the most qualified individuals with an eye toward diversity.
* Travel to Salesforce offices is required several times per year to organize and facilitate on-site release planning and team-building activities.
* Managing complex engineering projects requires a deep understanding of the application logic and dependencies.
* Quickly establishing credibility with experienced engineers and architects.
* Motivating people, instilling accountability, and achieving results.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Impeccable organizational and time management skills.
* Hiring experienced, versatile engineers, managers, and architects.
* Nimble, proactive, and comfortable working with ambiguous specifications as well as prioritizing on the fly.
* Experience with short release cycles and the full software development lifecycle.
* Platform development or management experience.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.