Product Management Director, Cross Site Framework
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
Web Platform Overview:
Salesforce is transforming how prospects, customers, and Trailblazers interact with the company on the web. We are unifying the digital experience of online visitors across corporate brand websites and our Trailblazer ecosystem on a shared digital platform. The result will be dynamic and personalized based on a visitor's role, industry, and location. It will also be a showcase of Salesforce products.
The Product Director, Cross-Site Framework will lead the product strategy and roadmap for digital experiences that connect our digital properties, simplifying the experience for our prospects and customers on salesforce.com. They will work with partners in Marketing and other Salesforce functions. This person will drive the strategy, roadmap and scrum-team operations of this product that includes::
- Global Header and Navigation including contextual navigation
- Site search including index optimization
- Additional way finding and connective experiences to be determined
- Drive the Cross-Site Framework product from vision to delivery to customer adoption
- Build and manage the backlog including user stories and requirements documentation for the scrum team
- Partner with teams across salesforce on the requirements, adoption, and use of the product
- Lead teams responsible for driving the broader digital technology roadmap at Salesforce, including Salesforce on Salesforce and vendor review, selection, and oversight
- Provide regular updates to leadership, advancing items when needed but with presence and relationships to identify and resolve most issues independently
- Foster, facilitate, and furnish, timely decision-making across a broad network of collaborators, delivery partners, and operational teams.
- Represent and lead diverse delivery functions in program/project core team and executive meetings.
- The position collaborates with other global locations and requires a flexible work shift schedule for some meetings.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, and then work daily with teams to make them a reality
- History of product delivery with 8+ years of software product management experience.
- Proven ability to set a vision, excite, and lead cross-functional engineering and partner teams.
- Experience with website strategy and development.
- Deep architectural and technical experience with websites and modern internet technologies.
- Proven track record in building cross-functional teams and developing team members.
- Ability to manage competing and evolving priorities. There will always be more than you can do in a day so you need to continually make sure you have the right priorities and focus.
- Exceptional technical abilities with demonstrated ability to earn the respect of high-caliber engineering and data science teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Significant experience in presentations to internal and external executives.
- Experience with agile methodologies like Scrum for software development.
- Salesforce and/or customer relationship management software experience is a plus.
- Marketing and eCommerce experience is a plus.
- The ideal candidate would have experience with B2B and B2C experiences
- Excitement to learn and always expand your knowledge. Salesforce is an ever-growing product/company that serves a wide range of customers – there is always more to learn!
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at www.equality.com and explore our company benefits at www.salesforcebenefits.com.
Salesforce is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.For Washington-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $204,400 to $296,400.For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $223,000 to $323,400.Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Certain roles may be eligible for incentive compensation, equity, benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.salesforcebenefits.com.