Senior UX/Mobility Developer Consultant - SAP BTP
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
This is a remote position for candidates located in the continental United States and requires the ability to travel up to 70% to client sites.
As a Senior SAP BTP/UX/Mobility Developer Consultant, you will:
- Be responsible for designing, developing, and implementing SAP’s User experience (UX) solutions for customers
- Work closely with key stakeholders on implementation projects, map business processes to UX solutions, configure and test standard UX scenarios, and identify and develop UX enhancements
- Provide technical product expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP products to customers
- Be responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction in addition to growing and developing referenceable customers
- Build credible relationships with peers and clients
- Continuously increase learning and knowledge of SAP products
- Possess the ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively
- Have strong time management and prioritization skills. Display proven ability to manage multiple tasks or projects with changing priorities. Utilize available time efficiently to achieve effective results
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Graduate of an accredited university with a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in: Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant degree
- Must be able to work as a team player, yet have the ability to work independently.
- Analytical and results-driven with a solution-oriented approach
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written, presentation, and listening
- Highly self-motivated
- Familiar with Design Thinking process
- Any prior development in SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) would be a plus
- Any prior CAP or RAP development experience would be a plus.
- Any prior ABAP development experience would be a plus.
- Any experience using any prototyping tool would be a plus.
- Experience in agile methods such as Scrum/XP is a plus
- Good understanding of SAP’s Business solutions such as SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA and other SAP solutions
- Must have 3-4 years of SAP product/project work experience.
- 2-3 years of prior experience involving client/customer interaction/consulting experience is required
- Open to travel up to 70% to client sites for onsite engagements
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Compensation Range Transparency: SAP believes the value of pay transparency contributes towards an honest and supportive culture and is a significant step toward demonstrating SAP’s commitment to pay equity. SAP provides the hourly base salary rate range applicable for the posted role. The targeted range for this position is $102,100 - $221,700 USD. The actual amount to be offered to the successful candidates will be within that range, dependent upon the key aspects of each case which may include education, skills, experience, scope of the role, location, etc. as determined through the selection process. SAP offers limited benefits for employees hired into hourly or like roles subject to appliable plan/policy terms. A summary of benefits and eligibility requirements can be found by clicking this link: SAP North America Benefits.
Requisition ID: 384266 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA #LI-Hybrid
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment: Developer, User Experience, SAP, Cloud, Testing, Technology