Senior Product Owner
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner who has already spent years in the topic area of Identity & Access Management and understands the criticality of IAM in a corporate environment.
Be a Product Owner for our IAM Products Operations Team and drive our IAM strategy towards success. As SAP runs SAP you will be responsible for the internal IAM solutions and implement new features and products as a frontrunner. You will be part of our IAM Steering circle where all Product Owners, Product Managers, Solution Managers and Architects will come together regularly.
- Lead our internal L2 Operations Team and ensure operational excellence
- Be responsible for our IAM products which are the fundament of our business processes
- Create vision, drive commitment and establish a transformational environment
- Ensure an outstanding collaboration and communication within our Value Stream
- Own and prioritize the features to be implemented by your team working in the Scaled Agile Framework environment
- Manage, adjust for risk, and prioritize the product backlog
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to ensure successful product releases
- Participate and represent the product in events and user community discussions
What you bring:
- Understanding of Agile Enterprise IT organizations and IAM
- Experience with GDPR and technical interfaces like SCIM, REST, JDBC, SOAP and RFC
- Experienced in modern code maintenance technologies like Git and Jenkins and IT Product Infrastructure (Server setup, Databases and Interfaces)
- Has had first touch points in 1on1 syncs with team members in the context of agile team coordination
- Excellent language skills (written & verbal) in English is a must
- 5+ years work experience as a Product Owner within distributed team(s)
Meet your team:
We are the central Identity & Access Management team within SAP that provides digital Identity & Access to the SAP workforce around the entire globe. We are the engine that keeps the SAP Business alive and live our vision to make SAP’s Digital Identity & Access Experience better for Generations to come!
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 383068 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Cloud, Database, Technology