Junior Full Stack Developer - IT Customer Experience (Scrum Team - SAP for Me)
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you'll do:
- Assist in building server-side logic and APIs using technologies such as Node.js, Python, Ruby, or Java.
- Assist in integrating third-party services and APIs to enhance the functionality of the customer portal.
- Learn and apply security best practices in the development process, ensuring the protection of user data.
- Actively participate in learning opportunities to expand your skills in both front-end and back-end development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, participating in team discussions and gaining exposure to the full software development lifecycle.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Eagerness to learn and grow in full stack development.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills in English. Ability to work effectively in a team.
- Passion for technology and a genuine interest in full stack development.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuous learning and staying updated on industry trends.
Meet your team:
The SAP Customer Portals team is responsible to define and implement SAP’s customer & partner portal SAP for Me. All SAP customers are using SAP for Me for their daily collaboration with SAP. The global team will now be expanded to Romania.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 385084 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Job Segment: ERP, Web Design, SAP, Developer, Front End, Technology, Creative