Front End Developer - IT Customer Experience - SAP for Me
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Front End Developer - IT Customer Experience (Scrum Team – SAP for Me)
As a Web Frontend Developer of our dynamic team, you will play a crucial role in implementing user interfaces that align with SAP Fiori design principles. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success of our customer portal within an Agile Scrum framework. If you are an experienced Web Frontend Developer ideally with experience in SAP Fiori development and Agile methodologies, we encourage you to apply for this position. Join our Agile Scrum team and contribute your expertise to shaping the SAP Fiori-based frontend of our customer portal within a dynamic and collaborative environment.
What you’ll do
- Lead the implementation of user interfaces based on SAP Fiori Horizon design principles for our customer portal.
- Architect and develop scalable, maintainable, and responsive frontend solutions within the SAP Fiori Horizon framework.
- Drive the development of new features and enhancements on the frontend, ensuring alignment with SAP Fiori design guidelines.
- Stay informed about the latest updates and best practices in SAP Fiori Horizon design and technology, sharing knowledge within the Agile Scrum team.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional Agile Scrum teams, including backend developers, SAP developers, UX/UI designers, and QA engineers.
What you bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or a related field.
- Proven track record as a Senior Web Frontend Developer ideally with experience in SAP Fiori development within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Advanced understanding of user interface and user experience design principles, ideally within the SAP Fiori framework.
- Experience working in Agile Scrum methodologies, actively participating in ceremonies and contributing to Agile development practices.
- Effective collaboration and communication skills for working within a cross-functional Agile Scrum team in English.
Meet your team
SAP Intelligent Enterprise Services DXC Customer Portals is responsible to define and implement SAP’s customer & partner portal SAP for Me. SAP for Me is one of the three main digital access points to SAP. In this context SAP for Me is the digital companion for all customers and partners to efficiently manage all their tasks and get insights in all their data related to their SAP collaboration.
The Customer Portals team has about 50 employees located in Germany, China, Australia and USA. To cover the increasing demand coming from all SAP areas we are setting up a new delivery team in Timisoara (Romania) and are searching highly motivated and talented people who are going to help to continuously improve SAP’s customer experience. We are using cutting edge technologies and managing the agile scrum teams with the SAFe methodology.
Work experience (>3 years) in Web Frontend Development
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 385083 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Job Segment: User Experience, Front End, ERP, SAP, Developer, Technology