Product Owner (f/m/d) for SAP Sustainability Integration Component
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
What you`ll do
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Product Owner (f/m/d) to support our team in the development and integration of the "Sustainability Integration Component". As a Product Owner (f/m/d), you are responsible for the planning, implementation, and further development of this component, which enables our customers to integrate sustainability aspects into their business processes.
As a Product Owner (f/m/d), you will:
- Develop the vision and strategy for the Sustainability Integration Component with all stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal customers to analyze requirements and align the product roadmap with SAP's strategic goals
- Create and prioritize the Product Backlog (Epic/User Stories/Backlog Items)
- Define acceptance criteria for all backlog items and coordinate with all stakeholders
- Be integrated into the development team and work closely with the developers, architecture, quality, and documentation responsible to ensure the timely implementation of the requirements
- Act as an internal and external ambassador for the component and be the point of contact for questions about system integration of sustainability indicators in business processes
- Regularly coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to gather feedback and drive product development
- Explore new technologies and other new trends
What you bring
- In-depth understanding of Agile principles and practices, with experience working in Scrum or other Agile frameworks
- Creative and a strategic thinking combined with analytical as well as problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, time management skills and you know how to manage your stakeholders and their expectations
- Great social skills and building relationships with team members and customers and you are an active listener, self-motivated and motivating
- Passionate about work, self-motivated and motivating combined with discipline and an attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German
- Bachelor's degree (Master preferred) in computer science or similar and at least 5 years of relevant experience
Meet your team
We offer you the opportunity to contribute to SAP's innovative sustainability products, which support companies in achieving their sustainability goals. You will be part of a dynamic and motivated team and have the chance to further develop your skills and knowledge in a challenging environment.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and are interested in an exciting position as Product Owner for the Sustainability Integration Component, please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivation and suitability for this role.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 385440 | Work Area: Solution and Product Management | Expected Travel: 0 - 20% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Product Manager, Cloud, Technology, Marketing, Operations