Front-End Developer, Customer Experience - Early Career Talent
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
As a Front-End Developer, Customer Experience at SAP Digital Commerce, you will help create the future of SAP’s digital purchase User Experience within an agile, interdisciplinary and international environment.
In addition to your English resume, please include links to any of your relevant work online or to your digital portfolio.
What you will do
Position title: Front-End Developer, Customer Experience – Early Career Talent
Location: Bogota, Colombia – Hybrid
Duration: Temporary up to 2 years
- Develop, test, maintain, and improve web pages and page components on SAP Store and other SAP Digital Commerce properties
- Develop front-end experiences to be used in ongoing A/B and multivariate testing on our properties
- Collaborate effectively with design team colleagues, translating their design specifications into working code and asking questions, when necessary, for clarification
- Evaluate different technical approaches to achieving target designs and select an approach based on its feasibility, performance and ease of maintenance
- Document your work, so that other developers can learn from it, and it can be leveraged in future efforts
What you bring
- Recent graduate with 1-2 years of experience in front-end web development
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Excellent English language skills
- BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Experience working on an e-commerce or large digital media site
- Experience with basic user experience design principles
Requirements and Experience
- You are self-motivated and a problem solver. You can be handed a task and enjoy following it to completion.
- You know that there are many ways to solve a problem, but like the challenge of finding the best one.
- You understand that what makes the best solution is not always the same and can adapt based on the requirements of each project.
- You are not afraid to ask for help or clarification and do not hesitate to offer help to others.
- You are able to give and receive constructive feedback as part of a supportive and respectful team culture.
About the Team
The Digital Experiences Design and Development team
We are part of the Digital Experiences (DX) marketing group for SAP.com and the SAP Store. We are made up of designers, marketers, and technologists who collaborate to create engaging experiences for visitors and drive our cloud business group.
To be the digital catalyst for optimizing our cloud experiences.
To enhance the brand relationship and product value for SAP by creating connected, personalized digital experiences across the entire customer journey.
Our team sits at the intersection of user and business advocacy: We solve complex visitor experiences; concurrently, we seek to achieve maximum marketing performance.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
This is a temporary full-time, remote position. The current team has members that stretch from Central European to U.S. Pacific time zones, so the candidate must be willing and able to meet during early U.S. Pacific/early evening Central European hours.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 384851 | Work Area: Marketing | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Limited Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Job Segment: Front End, Developer, Testing, ERP, Recent Graduate, Technology, Entry Level