AI Cyber-security and Compliance Engineer
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
We are looking for an AI/ML security specialist to assist, guide and drive AI governance topics for product development teams by providing security guidance and helping them in being compliant with security audit controls like ISO27001, SOC, NIST, etc. This role will work across line of business to support in analysing and fulfilling AI audit requirements.
What you’ll do
- Implement and execute AI security strategy across SAP product portfolio.
- Work closely with development and operations team to ensure compliance with security standards and audit controls.
- Manage the ISMS systems and security audit controls for AI services portfolio.
- Analyse new AI regulations and convert them into technical requirements for development.
- Work with global audit teams and auditors to collect, sanitise and present audit evidence.
- Collaborate with peers across different SAP lines of businesses on architectural topics to perform risk identification and eliminate threats in AI integration across SAP.
What you bring
- University degree in Computer Science, Cyber security, or related technical field.
- 4-8 years of experience in Security along with security audit and compliance controls experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a passion for Machine Learning.
- Applied programming experience in Python.
- Creative thinking, willingness, and ability to learn quickly new concepts and technologies.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written communication skills.
Tech you bring
- Deep experience and hands-on knowledge in implementing security audit and compliance controls for distributed web applications.
- Creating and implementing Secure development lifecycle as part of product development.
Tech you'll learn
- Business AI and how to manage the technical risks of AI integration.
- Prompt engineering with a variety of GenAI models.
- Data protection and privacy in the context of business applications.
Meet your team
SAP AI Security team, a group devoted to navigating the dynamic threat landscape and managing the risks associated with incorporating Artificial Intelligence into business applications. This team is at the forefront of discovering novel Generative AI threats, applying them to our internal applications, and formulating strategies to circumvent these threats. An integral part of our work involves outlining and executing security, privacy, and ethical guidelines for AI use cases within our organization. Our team works very closely with AI operations team and has access to cutting edge infrastructure to experiment with Generative AI models and attacks.
SAP Cross Product Engineering and Experience team facilitates and drives the realization of the Intelligent Enterprise vision across SAP’s major products by providing architectural guidelines, user experience design capabilities, and artificial intelligence expertise for our future cloud product developments. Artificial Intelligence team is in the core of Generative AI platform development and providing functional AI services across SAP product portfolio. This is a cross-location team with deep technical expertise in AI/ML technologies and thus provides a valuable opportunity to learn from each-other and work on evolution of Business AI.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 383369 | Work Area: Solution and Product Management | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Job Segment: Cyber Security, ERP, Cloud, Computer Science, Security, Technology, Marketing