Product Management (f/m/d) ServiceNow Platform
SAP IoT Startup Accelerator
Product Management (f/m/d) ServiceNow Platform
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
As a Product Manager (f/m/d) for the ServiceNow Platform, you will play a pivotal role in defining and executing the product strategy, ensuring the platform meets the evolving needs of our internal (for SAP employees) and external (for SAP customers) clients and aligns with our business goals to become a user-centric, innovative platform, focused on delivering a simple, stable, effective and desirable service management.
You will collaborate closely with business engagement including onboarding and portfolio team as well as engineering including product owners and architects.
What you’ll do
As a Product Manager (f/m/d) for the ServiceNow Platform, you will drive key aspects such as:
- Develop and articulate a clear product vision and strategy for the ServiceNow Platform
- Roadmap Planning including release upgrades
- Define and communicate the roadmap, ensuring alignment with overall business objectives.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure the successful and timely delivery of features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Work closely with stakeholders to prioritize epics and product increment guidance
- Work closely with design teams to create an intuitive and user-friendly interface.
- Analyze ServiceNow products and platform features
What you bring
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or an equivalent qualification with preferably 7+ years of experience.
- Profound knowledge of ServiceNow Platform or applications.
- Leader and team player – give guidance and show excellent coordination skills, including conflict management
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication and negotiation skills and be an interface to different stakeholders talking “different languages”
- Strategic thinking, strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Quick learner, passionate, motivated and self-managed
- Ability to work independently and with our large international team.
- Fluency written and spoken in English, German is a plus
Meet your team
As SAP’s digital backbone and strategic business enabler, Intelligent Enterprise Solutions (IES) creates, builds, and runs the intelligent, sustainable enterprise by leveraging SAP’s own standard software portfolio, in addition to ensuring a world-class technological foundation for the digital workplace, making Future of Work a reality at SAP.
We are a highly motivated team of individuals responsible for harmonizing and optimizing SAP’s support & cloud operations processes and parts of security operations on a user-centric, innovative platform, focused on delivering a simple, stable, effective and desirable internal (for SAP employees) and external (for SAP customers) customer service management.
Central to this effort is the 3rd Party SaaS platform ServiceNow and its applications IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Operations Management (ITOM) and Security Operations Management (SecOps). By creating this solution, we serve all SAP lines of business and cross teams.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Careers@sap.com.
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
Requisition ID: 371127 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid
Walldorf, DE, 69190
Job Segment: Cloud, ERP, Product Manager, Computer Science, SAP, Technology, Operations